Collections Bug - Toy Story 3

Lighthammer

Lighthammer

This is a very odd bug. 

I've made Movie Show Case Collections for 2010 - 2015 to help people using my server more easily find movies from those time periods (mainly so they can see what things they missed).

In doing this, my custom 2010 Collection will not add Toy Story 3. It can add seemingly anything else and Toy Story 3 can be added to seemingly anything else.

The problem occurs when I go to add it to the Collection. Toy Story 3 simply doesn't show up when I search for it. Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 show up if I search for either "Toy Story" or "Toy Story 3", but Toy Story 3 itself never shows up.

Happy2Play

Are you sure there isn't something wrong with the metadata?

54ac5863cc29c_toy.png

Lighthammer

If that were the case, it wouldn't be searchable, it wouldn't be addable to other collections.

For the record, I have looked at its metadata a lot trying to trouble shoot it. It's registered to the right IMDB# and it plays regularly. 

It's most baffling. 

AdrianW

Are you sure it's not already in the collection? Titles don't show up when searching when they're already in the collection.

I've noticed that the titles don't always sort in alphabetic sequence - so it may not be in the spot you expect it to be.

Lighthammer

I was going to say I was positive it wasn't, but before I said that I decided to double check.

That's actually the issue. Don't know how I messed that one up!

I verified it wasn't in when I started adding new titles.

I must have some how batch added it at some point.

Thanks for the insight; good call.