Wiki link for Media Browser Connect empty

gsmenace

gsmenace

I was trying to get more info on setting up my Media Browser Server on Media Browser Connect. The Wiki link https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Media%20Browser%20Connect is not helpful. It is empty of all information. I am able to remote into my server via the ip on the Server Information page. I am also able to remote into the server via my phone using ip setting from server page. I believe since this is happening port forwarding should be working for me.  

I am unable to connect to server through your web site app.mediabrowser.tv . I get a log in screen...than I log in only to get message that I have no server available to log into.  

I have tried connecting my primary user to Media Browser Connect using the Media Browser username/email option. After inputting username and email for my mediabrowser account and entering save I get a 404 error unable to connect.

I believe for some reason my media browser server is not setting up the service that I require to connect this account so I can remote into my media browser services.

Am I messing something in the setup for the Media Browser Connect?

We are in the process of re-creating all of our docs.

You don't enter your user name and email address, you just need to enter one of them.

So, just put "gsmenace" in that field and save.  Then accept the link in the email that you get and your server will be available for connect.