coming from mb2 how do i get blurays iso's tp play

Sak

love the product and even enjoyed the windows phone app, seriously considering it however my real need is to be able to play blurays, iso's is there an app or plug in to purchase that I am missing.  Tried TMT 5 and 6 but no luck.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.

s/f

crashkelly

love the product and even enjoyed the windows phone app, seriously considering it however my real need is to be able to play blurays, iso's is there an app or plug in to purchase that I am missing.  Tried TMT 5 and 6 but no luck.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.

s/f

Did you have them setup in MB2? Are MB3 and MBC on the same machine?

I have it setup and working so if you give me a bit more info I am sure we can get it going :)

By the way, after some reading and listening to people on here who know waaaaaay more than me about this stuff, I am now in the process of converting my 2D Blu-Ray ISO collection to MKV, keeping the full quality of both video and audio of course

Cheers

This is what I have going on.

MB Classic along with Media server 3 Version 3.0.5050.37565

Windows 8.1

TMT 5.3.1.196 (planning on upgrading to 6 if usable with MB and WMC)

Virtual Clone Drive

The problem that I have is that when I launch out WMC, then launch MB Classic my blurays show but don't mount.

I was able to get everything working when I used windows 7 and MB2 in the past.

Hopefully I am just missing something simple. :)

s/f

CWNashvegas

Windows 8.1

Virtual Clone Drive

The problem that I have is that when I launch out WMC, then launch MB Classic my blurays show but don't mount.

s/f

Does it work if you manually mount it and try to play it in TMT?

Is the path to Virtual Clone Drive correct in the MB Classic Configurator?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe (auto mount checked)

yes it plays if I manually mount and play it with TMT.

s/f

CWNashvegas

Yeah, I didn't know if it would help but I thought it was worth a shot. I'm guessing you've already tried setting drive letters way down in the alphabet? That's the only other thing I can think of. Hopefully crashkelly will have more helpful advice for you than I did when he pops back by. :)

crashkelly

Windows 8.1

Virtual Clone Drive

s/f

Sorry for being late in on this but life took me away :(

I am at work, but I will look at my setup when I get home this evening. I have a couple of ideas but I am not sure if my mind is thinking MB2 or MBC. Look in the MBC configurator for the external player stuff and make sure TMT is setup correctly. In the TMT config screens make sure Blu-Ray is the only thing checked, assuming you are only wanting to play Blu-Rays with TMT but regardless leave only that checked so we can minimize sources of error. Personally, I dop not use the TMT media center thing but rather I use the full TMT.

If none of the latter is in MBC configurator, then I have Friday brain and I will correct when I get home

A word on TMT though and upgrading. I cannot remember the specific 5.xxx version number off hand, will update at home, but all other versions after it implement Cinivia (??) and will poop-out on some Blu-Rays. The 5.xxx version I have will warn about updates, but that can be stopped by not allowing internet access for that application

Cheers