Server doesnt distinguish folder that have more then 1 video file

jeremyoha450

jeremyoha450

Hi there

Been noticing lately that the Mediabrowser isnt show folder that have more then 1 video in it.  give you a Example

When i use the browser or my phone and i got to a tv series or an anime series that has multiple files instead of going into it and showing all the videos. It imdeately start playing 1 video and cant play any others, i have tried deleteing the folder that contains the videos and re doing it again and it it seems to work and then all of a sudden it changes to how it was but a different video. i only been noticing it lately with the newer versions of the software. makes it very hard to use it when it not distinguishing between 1 and multiple files in a folder.

regards

Jeremy

jeremyoha450

Server Version 3.0.5464.40000

Below are some screen shots of what i mean. As i stated. i have deleted the folder and files and put them back on again and teh same thing happens. its happening to alot of folder that contain more then 1 file.

54a7eb060c08b_screen.png

54a7eb2d4f777_screen2.png

54a7eb43ba68c_screen3.png

if you want to try the server dev build i think it may resolve this. see the alpha area at the bottom of the forum.