Primary Image Missing

shop63021

shop63021

Hi all - MB3 installed in Windows 7 two months back, with no issues until tonight after adding additional movies. I'm using Meta Browser for metadata. My initial import of 1k + movies was successful, and all metadata was there in MB3 - no issues. I added a dozen or so movies today and MB3 won't refresh the movie poster for those new movies - only shows a frame capture from each film that I believe MB3 generated. I've tried force refreshes several times with no success, and checked the forums for the past couple hours with no luck either - go ahead and mock me if I missed something, otherwise any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by shop63021

Sounds like maybe the new items aren't being recognized as movies.  Exactly how did you put them in?  A screen shot of explorer in the movie folder is easiest to see.

skidmarks

Do you have folder.jpg plug-in installed in meta<browser>?

You need that or will cause the issue you are seeing. 

Also there may be a chance that there is a *-poster in the movie folder.  I found that i had to delete them to get it to look at the folder image instead.  IS there a folder.jpg in the movie folder that you are having problems with?

Edited by skidmarks