Multiple errors? Logs inside.

prodigyinspired

prodigyinspired

Hi,

It's my first time using XBMB3C and I keep on getting errors. I've put the Primary Address as 127.0.0.1, port as 8096, username and password as what I signed up with, and no luck. I often get Username Not Found and get spammed on by XBMC.
I'm using the latest version of Gotham and also the latest Release Version of MB3 (i think?)
I've unticked the Hide User, checked password and username even in settings.xml, and no luck. Also ticked use HTTP instead of SM and no luck.

The log is super long so I'll just upload the log here.

http://pastebin.com/1yktJEJc

Edited by prodigyinspired

xnappo

It is giving a security error - so either your username or password may be wrong?  They are case sensitive.

prodigyinspired

It is giving a security error - so either your username or password may be wrong?  They are case sensitive.

My username would be the one that's showing on the forum right now correct?

I've entered that.

I've also checked my password, I registered it as all lower case and it is indeed all lowercase. I'll try changing it to ' test ' and I'll get back to you.

EDIT: No luck. Changed my password to test and it doesn't work. Changed my IP to 127.0.0.1 and my Remote IP and it gives my URL Error. Changed my IP To my IPv4 Address and it gives me Incorrect Username/Password, also URL: Security Exception.

Edited by prodigyinspired

Angelblue05

No, you need the username and password you use to access your Media Browser server locally. XBMB3C does not support Media Connect....yet :)

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

prodigyinspired

No, you need the username and password you use to access your Media Browser server locally. XBMB3C does not support Media Connect....yet :)

Wooo. It worked! Thank you so much. Oh and would I use my IPv4 Address from ipconfig to use the MB3 Server on another computer or my Remote IP?

im85288

Wooo. It worked! Thank you so much. Oh and would I use my IPv4 Address from ipconfig to use the MB3 Server on another computer or my Remote IP?

If the other computer is in the same local network then the IPv4 address is fine. Only use the remote one if you really need to.

• Like 1