Totally stuck on backdrops

Mark Anderson

Mark Anderson

Hi Guys

recently upgraded to MB2 and MBClassic. been a while since I used MB. I have a movies by genre folder and inside that a folder for each movie. (I have no themes loaded)

Genre Folder

when I hover over a genre folder, I don't get any backdrops displayed (I'd like some of the backdrops from the movies in the genre folder). Instead, i get a list of movies displayed. When I go into the genre folder, all my movie icons have got 1080P/720P icons on top. Can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of those.

Folder Settings

If I go into action folder for example and set it to thumb strip/use coverflow settings, it changes the folder, but all others are at old settings. Is there  a way to change all genre folders to be the same. I have about 30, so it would take ages to change them all 1 by 1 every time I edit something

My Genre icons are all missing. Haven't a clue where to install these in MB3 and MBC

Can anyone point me in right direction?

Thanks

Mark

Mark Anderson

Hi ebr

I did spent quite a bit of time perusing knowledge base, etc. I finally ended trying several theme and settled on Destiny theme, which does most of what I want, except showing a random backdrop in when I hover over a genre folder in movies by genre