Chapter Info How to Edit?

Ranger One

Ranger One

Using MB Theater as my Player. 

I have ripped all my Blu Ray Concerts to .mkv format & have created chapters with times & names & used mkvmerge to create mkv's that show chapter info (song titles) that show up when playing the files in VLC & PowerDVD.

These chapters show up in the scene selection with MB Theater with just the time info. I'm assuming here that any editing of the chapter information has to be done with files on the Server. I've spent plenty of time getting the mkv files the way I want them (Chapters/song titles).

I want to use MB Theater as the player for these files. It does an excellent job of playing the 1080p movies & concerts. I do use VLC for my DVD VIDEO_TS files as I can't access song info thru the MB Theater gui. I will NOT be creating mkv files for those concerts. Way too many to convert!

How do I go about editing the "scene" info for these concert rips so the song titles will show up in MB Theater?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

you can't do that, and we consider that feature experimental for folder rips and iso's anyway - meaning, we expect it will not always work for some titles.