Unknown error - No transaction is active.......

Tharnax
Go to solution Solved by Tharnax,

Tharnax

Updated to Version 3.0.5049.22196 last night.  Required a couple restarts to update plug ins as well.  Once all updates were completed everything appears to be running fine.  Went into the user profile this morning to try out the new "Missing Episode" and "Unaired episode" functionality.  When I select the user profile I want to try it out on, go to settings and select both the "Missing episode" and "Unaired episodes" options and click save I get the following error message: "unknown error No transaction is active on this connection".  I've tried restarting the server and tried running the server as a service but still receive the same error message.  Thoughts?  Are logs helpful, I can post them if need be.  Thanks!

526fc8c556315_MB3Error.png

• Solution
Tharnax

log

I was afraid you'd say that, I'll post it shortly.  Why do I always find these issue at work!?  :D

Hmmm, might be a OS hard drive space issue, realized as I was getting the logs I've got 0 space on the C drive.  I'm on WHS2011, and over time the drive has filled up.  My AppData/Roaming/MediaBrowser-Server directory is currently 10.9GB on a 60GB drive.  

Cleared the "cache" folder of about 227MB and I was able to save the changes.  I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to expand the size of my OS drive.

Edited by Tharnax
  • Like 1