Live TV Channels will not load

JDAbraham

JDAbraham

I have been very pleased with MediaBrowser until the past couple of weeks.  Now I am seeing an issue that occurs with Android client only - everything else is working but live TV channels will not load in the Android client.  Other aspects of Android client seem to be working fine, and the live TV channels load with no problem on my Roku and using the web client (even on my Android devices).  Same problem is occuring on two different Android devices, one an Asus tablet and the other Lg G3.

Redshirt

More than likely, the request is timing out because the server isn't satisfying it in time. If that is the issue, it will be resolved in the next public android release.

• 4 weeks later...
royfripple

I'm having the same issue as originally described by JDAbraham.  I'm running ServerWMC on the PC and I am running version 2.1.38 of the Android application updated on 12/28/2014.

The live channels work from the web client, however they don't from the Android app.  I just get the blue loading circle and then after about 10 seconds it goes back to the Channel screen within the app.

Previously recorded TV does work from within the app, just not live TV.  I posted as I assumed the next public release has been pushed out, since the app was updated since 12/17.  If that is not the case, then I apologize!