Palemoon Browser with NoScript

kfonda
Go to solution Solved by kfonda,

Just a heads up... I'm using the PaleMoon browser version 25.1.0 with the NoScript add-on installed. Today Noscript update to version 2.6.9.7 and the MB3 web client no longer works. (screenshot below) It still works in FireFox with the same version of NoScript so I'm not sure what the problem is.

post-1376-0-80772600-1418685410_thumb.png

Maybe you should report on the Noscript site? Either that or you're just going to have to contribute and hunt down the problem. I'm not sure what the usage rate of the combination of those two pieces of software is, so I can't say we're going to be able to find time to start testing with it. Even if we did, it would be a vanilla install of the browser without the addon.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to suggest you should fix it. I was just trying to point it out in case anybody else ran into the problem. I just went back to the previous version of NoScript and will try the next update to see if it is still broken. I realize it's a fairly small user base with this combination and I don't expect anybody to spend a lot of time trying to track down the problem.

PaleMoon is a fork of FireFox. I started using it when FireFox made the switch to the Australis theme and started having new releases every 27 minutes.

• Solution

Just an update, I talked to the developer of NoScript and the problem is fixed in version 2.6.9.8 It was affecting other browsers and other local web servers as well.

• Like 2