can't select media path

kalg

Hi all just done a fresh install of me HTPC and when loaded up mediabrowser server the wizard starts etc ask about me media so select tv shows, movies etc , then when it's time to enter the media location and nothing happen's (when i mean nothink , it wont show any hard drives in my pc and even if i manually enter the drive say d:\films soon as i click ok it goes blank and say's please fill this in (i have grrr), even with network share) this is  with latest update the previous one no problem so this must be a huge bug then? ps i have many times tidy me htpc and with many mediabrowser's install's but with this updated one it seems dead any help would be great.

many thanks and merry xmas to all who read's

Edited by kalg

Just installed yesterday and having the exact same problem. Tried Chrome and Firefox, Local and Network paths.

Always shows "Please fill out this field."

Edit: Latest dev build 1.10.0

Edited by aktiv8d

Same problem on the server.  I've tried removing the stable version and installing the beta.  No change.  Every media type I try results in the same issue.  

548f988e4cccc_MediaPath.jpg

I deleted my log files to create a new one while adding a new media directory. Since then, the problem seemed to solve itself. Even so, I attached the log from adding a folder and getting the error message.

Nusch22's screenshot should also illustrate a yellow box saying, "Please fill out this field."

Server v1.10.0

Followup:

The problem was occuring when clicking the OK button to save but hitting enter after typing the full directory path seemed to work for now

server-log.txt

yes i think the problem should be resolved inside the server dashboard. 

but i can see the issue when doing it from the startup wizard. i'll resolve that when the current beta goes stable. thanks.

• Like 1