Clear down and start again

Strontium_99

Strontium_99

Hi all. Sorry for the general question here but I'm after a bit of advice.

I've got Mediabrowser3 running on Windows 8.1 and are having a few issues. 

I upgraded from MB2 quite a while ago and had a few issues where some movie folders refused to download meta data, even after a removed all existing meta data and tried to update the folder again. This wasn't too much of an issue because it only affected a few folders.

I'm now having a problem where the recent movies seem to be corrupt and showing some quite random things. EG. instead of movie covers it's showing what looks like chapters images from movies. When I go into the category itself things look ok.

I'm just wondering, is there a way to delete all existing meta data/images, both MB2 and MB3 and start again? I don't want to have to go through each folder individually to remove the data because my library is spread across 3 large external hard drives.

Really looking to clear down and start afresh. 

Any help would be gratefully received. 

Thanks all. 

S.

Happy2Play

Have you tried a Advanced Refresh a the folder level? Metadata Manager, select folder, Advanced Refresh Refresh all metada Replace all images

This will refresh everything in that folder.

Edited by Happy2Play

Tranquil

Hi.

Could it be that these movies, which are now shown incorrectly, are split movie files?

I have the same issue since some MBServer updates in the past. All these files are incorrectly shown as "recently added". If I open such a movie for editing I get an error message "should not be zero" or something like that.

Could not solve this problem for me atm.