"index out of bounds" crashes many times a day

zxctypo
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Randomly crashes, my PC is our DMZ. 

I Think it's this:
2013-10-26 12:34:22.3646, Debug, SessionWebSocketListener, Received Identity message: MB-Classic|ac6bddc85a471e25e4b43c895a100f68
2013-10-26 12:34:22.3646, Error, Main, UnhandledException
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionWebSocketListener.<ProcessIdentityMessage>d__5.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__1(Object state)
  at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
  at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
  at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
  at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

server-63518387648.zip

Actually, what version of MB Classic are you running? Please ensure it's up to date and then try again. Thanks.

Media browser server: Version 3.0.5031.21343

I'm watching all of these on the xbox, but just updated media browser classic to beta 3.0.78.0 B10-17.2

Edited by zxctypo

Redshirt

I believe that version of classic is meant to be paired with a newer version of Server. Luke may correct me, but the issue may just go away after this weekends server release.

• Solution

If he just updated he should be fine. It appeared he was on a really old version of mbc that wasn't sending all the web socket ID info

• Like 1