Holiday Genre icons

buddyweiser

buddyweiser

I was adding some Christmas movies to my server earlier, and decided to make a movie genre for them titled "Christmas". I thought I had seen a set of christmas genre icons somewhere but my search came up with nothing. So, does anyone have a set of these? I would prefer the server default as seen here:

mijcqx.png

If anyone has any of these I would greatly appreciate if you could post them for me.

If not, I would like to ask if someone could create them for me? If it's not too much to ask, I would like for the images to be split images like the server ones, with multiple movies in the same image, with a backdrop, thumb, and folder image. If possible, I would like "Christmas" icons, and "Halloween" icons, for now that's all I can think of but feel free to include your own as well :)

• Like 1

buddyweiser

That might have been the one, but I actually found the one for Christmas I was looking for. MediaBrowserServer generated it on its own, so I guess someone added it to the others on Github. I'd still like one for Halloween, though that may very well be on github with the others as well lol.

buddyweiser

I hope this is satisfactory.

548676fbb1a14_2.jpg

Download

(Includes Folder, thumb, backdrop)

Thanks so much @@Starkadius! I love it! Sorry it took me so long to download it and post back, it's been a long work week.