Handling Sports in MB

trooper11
Go to solution Solved by LASooner,

Metabrowser, but you can use the built in tools in the MB3 server. If they added drag and drop support for add images, I might stop using metabrowser

It does have that already. You click on the upload button and just drag an image to the upload popup.

LASooner

The button press is what I don't want to add to the mix. When you're doing a lot of manual metadata, it's nice to be able to just drag images onto a field and have it save it. Also you can select multiple videos and apply common data, such as studio, aspect ratio, etc.

Edited by LASooner

The button press is what I don't want to add to the mix. When you're doing a lot of manual metadata, it's nice to be able to just drag images onto a field and have it save it. Also you can select multiple videos and apply common data, such as studio, aspect ratio, etc.

Ah no idea how metabrowser works as I've never used it. Don't you have to click on a button to bring up all the images or something?

LASooner

You can, but if you have an image stored locally, say a folder full of helmet images, you can just drag and drop the image on the folder field and it saves it in the folder as folder.jpg it works with banners, backdrops and actors images as well.