MTS File Format

Leucocepha
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Leucocepha

Hi,

I have Media Browser running on a Windows Server.  I usually connect to this via Media Browser Classic on Windows 8.1 MCE.  But this issue is affecting the server level.

I have just added a bunch (20) of Home Videos to my monitored folder that is configured for Home Videos.

These videos are in .MTS format, and there are strange things happening.....

* The folder that the files are stored in has 20 files.

* Media Browser finds ONE of the videos

* Media Browser names the only video that it can find based on the file name of a different video.  (i.e.looking at 2 of the videos in the folder, one is named "Brent and Sophia", the other named "Sophia DWAS Semis".  Media Browser lists one video called "Sophia DWAS Semis", but when I go to play it (which it plays quite happily) it is actually "Brent and Sophia".  The thumbnail is from the video that it plays.

Any ideas?

Can we please see the structure that this lives in (the folders above it)?  And are those the complete contents or are there other folders below too?

Leucocepha

547f8b881441c_Folders.jpg

The monitored folders are : Home Videos, Music Videos, and Trailers (monitored as separate items in my collection).  Music Videos and Trailers are working correctly.  Under Home Videos, Ballroom, Ceroc, Christina's Leap of Faith, are all working correctly, "Other" and "New Zealand Ceroc Nationals (2014)" are not working.  "Other" is not showing in the collection at all - which I only just noticed, and "New Zealand Ceroc Nationals (2014)" is only picking up one video and naming it incorrectly as described above.

• Solution

If you can grab the server dev build and test out the fix that would be helpful feedback. see the alpha area at the botttom.

• Like 1