CoverArt Won't apply - MB3

smounche
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

smounche

Hi there,

Coverart won't apply - i have win 7 64 bit - in the same PC i have the server version and the workstation version.

i installed Coverart in the server side. it's registered and installed o.k

when i open media broswer. the coverart won't apply

jfyd.jpg

smounche

there is this plug-in that gives movies beautiful 3D like covers..

526a80cc1555c_12.jpg

I want that my movies will also get the covers..  right now as you see it just gives me a random snapshot from the movie file..

where is the poster gone, the 3D like cover?

• Solution

If you look along the top of that configuration screen you posted, you will see a list of several different types of items listed there.  The one you posted is the treatment for Movie primary poster images.

The images you posted examples of are thumb-style (landscape) screen grabs.  If you click on the "thumb" choice on the CoverArt config page, you will see that particular treatment style selected (the film strip).  The squishing of the image that you are seeing is probably being done by the theme or view style you are using in MBC.  If you bring up those same items in the web client, they will probably appear the proper shape.

Now, I'm not sure what those items were that you posted the screen shot for but they do not have poster-style primary images.  Instead they have these landscape screen-grabs.  Note that CoverArt does not provide the poster images (MB itself does that from various providers) - it only treats the ones that you have.

• Like 2