files not reconginized

ren1310

All,

I have media browser setup with all folders/files on a NAS device. Everything was working fine however i did clean up some old video codecs and installed the latest version of media browser.

Now for some on my video files (avi) they are not reconginized by media browser it shows the folder as empty. I can open and play these files in windows media player without any issues. Not sure why they are no longer reconginized. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I performed a new complete library scan but that did not help. I am not sure what log to look to help troubleshoot.

Thanks

Scott

Commodus

To me, I used to have a folder called New TV show. I would store newly added episodes for all show before classifying them into series folders once a month.

In MediaBrowser Classic I was able to see all shows, all episodes and each individual file.

Since the update a few days ago, individual TV shows from that folder don't appear. I only see a handful of Shows (with assigned folders), but no more each individual episodes.

547cf4a05b224_newFolderview.png

547cf4f7be2e0_showfiles.png

thanks, good info. it looks like we are not handling non-standard folder structures very well. how have you set these up? as tv or home videos?

Commodus

As TV. I tried mix of TV and film but didn't work. If I set it up as home video I now see everything. But these are only TV shows. I have over 800 files and none of them appear. 5 days ago, everything was working fine and had been for a long time. Latest update intriduced a breaking change.

As TV. I tried mix of TV and film but didn't work. If I set it up as home video I now see everything. But these are only TV shows. I have over 800 files and none of them appear. 5 days ago, everything was working fine and had been for a long time. Latest update intriduced a breaking change.

ok thanks. i will take a look and get it resolved.

Dragonfly47

ok thanks. i will take a look and get it resolved.

Any progress  on this yet? I'm having the same problem with the latest update as post #5: Individual TV Shows in my TV folder don't appear unless classified as Home Video.