argument parameter for power dvd to open fullscreen when in file mode

byngo

Been using MB for a few years now integrated into WMC but have just upgraded my HTPC for playing newer games and took the opportunity to change from win 7 x86 to WIN 7 x64 and MB3 / MBC.

Over time I have come to favour using an external player (tried many over the years) and settled on Power DVD (I have ver 11).

The external player preference comes from experience in my previous set-up where i had spent months of trial and error,  codec packs like shark 007 and different settings etc trying to get the WMC internal player to cope with the movie collection in various formats and not only getting it to just work but with ease of use and smooth playback. 90% of the time it was good.

My movie collection is mostly bluray rips in either MKV or ISO and the satisfactory set up I settled on was calling up PDVD as an external player with reclock on board to make sure the video was silky smooth on my 1080p (24hz capable) HDTV.

In my new set-up I am trying to achieve the same and have managed to get PDVD (cinema mode) set up as an external player path for mounted Bluray ISO. (mounted with VCD). (not included reclock again as yet). This works good so far but cinema mode complains if I ask it to playback video files such as MKV.

Seems I have to use PDVD file mode so have set that path up as well with relevant file associations in MBC config but although it opens and plays the file it does not open fullscreen. Within PDVD's own settings I have its player option set to fullscreen but this makes no difference to me using it as an external player.

So what i think I need to do is add a parameter in the MBC configurator that makes it open in fullscreen.

I have searched but cant find anything that helps me include a parameter after the {0} for opening in fullscreen.

Apologies for the long winded post.