Live TV Channels not listing

JDAbraham

JDAbraham

Up until last week I have had a very good experience with Media Browser.  However, after the most recent update I can no longer load live TV channels from the Android client.  If I choose Live TV it spins and spins.

I am using Server WMC which also updated last week.  No errors or problems are apparent when looking at either Server WMC or Media Browser server settings.  Everything shows as OK.

Advice is appreciated.

billys9319

I'm not able to view Live TV on the newest Android release.  When I go to live tv in the client the channels never show up.  I did install and test the windows server on a VM and I got it to work.  Since it worked on my VM I completely uninstalled the server and re-installed and still getting the same server errors.  

The web client does work fine for live tv.

Can someone review the log and see if they can find what is causing the errors?

windows server Version 3.0.5445.5

mb log.txt

Redshirt

It's being looked into. Can one of you two provide a client log. The server log is only half the puzzle.

fantaxp7

After a severwmc upgrade today (not the plugin for MB server rather the actual running software) I am not able to view live tv again in both android and the web client. I stopped working for me prior to this upgrade.

Also on another note, when will we see a live tv button under library with all the other icons :D

Redshirt

The problem has been resolved, I'm just waiting on a few language translations before I can release an update.