jojovee
Go to solution Solved by BAS,

Wondering if someone can help please?

I use MB Classic with the diamond theme and love it. However I have two niggling issues that's driving me batty.

1. I've added the trailers plug in, and before I went and played around with the web client to get images to show up for my boxsets and trailers menu, my main menu was showing three categories that I had setup, Movies, Boxsets and Trailers. Now however, my Trailers selection menu has changed to displaying Channels and when I click into Channels, it then goes into my Trailers menu, which I don't like. But I don't know how to revert it back to what it was originally, just to show my three main categories again. When I open up media centre and go in MB Classic, I want to see Movies, Boxsets and Trailers.

2. I filter my movies in Genre view and within that view I have nice local coverart for all my genres I have set up, like Animation, Action, Family, Drama and so on. I don't know when this happened but lately when I go into my movies all my genres except two are showing up as they should. For the Family and Drama genre however, I now have two folders of Family and Drama and when I select into the folders, they display the exact same movies in each folder. That is one Family folder has 200 movies and the other Family folder has 200 movies which is identical to each other. This is the same for the Drama folder as well. All the other genres are displaying correctly however, there is only one instance of each genre folder.

I hope the above is clear and ANY help would be much appreciated.

• Solution

1. Open MBC, enter config page, goto view options. Under the show channels option is a group all together uncheck that and click continue. Exit MBC and re-open the trailers should be its own entry now.

2. No clue, when you open the MBS Web client to the genre views do you see these duplicate entries listed there?

• Like 1

Thanks Bas number 1 is fixed.

Number 2: yes, they exist in the web client as well. It's really odd that it's showing two family and two drama genre folders. Have no idea where or why it's pulling the double info from

Thanks Bas number 1 is fixed.

Number 2: yes, they exist in the web client as well. It's really odd that it's showing two family and two drama genre folders. Have no idea where or why it's pulling the double info from

I would open a new topic in the server section with some pictures of what you are seeing.