Mass Edit for Watched Status

ThermoDust
Go to solution Solved by Latchmor,

ThermoDust

Is it possible to do a mass update of the watch status of my shows and movies? Or do I have to do them one at a time?

Beardyname

If you are on MB2 i think there are some threads on how to sync your playback progress via trakt.

Otherwise i would still recommend trakt if your playback is stored in any other form :)

If no, then you can mark whole seasons/shows as watched movies I'm afraid you have to do one at a time.

Happy2Play

You can mark all TV and Movies as watched by hovering over the folder and clicking played (check mark), but the marks all items in folder as watched.

ThermoDust

Well, shoot. I was wanting to avoid the whole one at a time thing, but oh well. Thanks for the replies.

• Solution
Latchmor

Well, shoot. I was wanting to avoid the whole one at a time thing, but oh well. Thanks for the replies.

What Happy2Play was saying is you can Mark a folder/view a level up and it will mark all items below it as played.

So, if you were looking at your top level folders/views you could tick the played mark on 'Drama' for example and all items within Drama will be marked too.  This is what I did when I first moved over then went into Drama and un-ticked the few items I hadn't watched yet.

Cheers

Edited by Latchmor
  • Like 1