Unable to connect via MB Connect

LiquidFX

LiquidFX

So I have everything setup and can log in via MB connect and it work fine when Im on my home network but when Im not it will not connect. When on MB app on my android it just goes back to the login screen, if I try it on the Chrome browser it goes to the the select server screen but will not load my server after I click it...just gives me the rotating circle showing its thinking of letting me in the door.

LiquidFX

That was it, for some reason the IP on my home network changed for the server. Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me....haha

• 2 weeks later...
Mychale6563

That was it, for some reason the IP on my home network changed for the server. Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me....haha

You didn't say what you did to fix it. I'm having the exact same issue. Can you please share with me what you did to fix the issue?

You didn't say what you did to fix it. I'm having the exact same issue. Can you please share with me what you did to fix the issue?

If his local IP address changed, he would have had to change the port forwarding rule in his router to match.  Best to set a static IP on the server machine.

• Like 1

Mychale6563

If his local IP address changed, he would have had to change the port forwarding rule in his router to match.  Best to set a static IP on the server machine.

Gotcha... I did this last night and it did not correct the problem for me. I started a topic "MB Connect sees Server but will not connect outside home network". It has screen shots and lots of detail about all the different things I tried over about a 9 hour period of time. :-(  I was unsuccessful at getting establishing a connection via MB Connect outside my home network. All of the Admins went to bed when it got late and none of the others were able to help, although there were several who valiantly tried! (Great members MB has!!). I'm hoping to get it working today. Would love if you have time to take a look at it. :-)