MBC Xenon Theme

LiquidFX

LiquidFX

I would like to be able to add trailers to my games and have them play when I enter the folder as I do when I open a movie. 

• Like 1

buddyweiser

I would like to be able to add trailers to my games and have them play when I enter the folder as I do when I open a movie.

I think you can currently do this. I know the theme songs works, if you have an mp3 titled theme.mp3 in the game folder then it plays when entering the game in any theme in MBC. Not sure but videos probably work as well if you use the recognized naming format. I believe it's theme.mp4 in a folder named backdrops, in the game folder.

Sent using my G3

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

As Buddyweiser says, this is not a limitation of any theme.  

You will need to create a folder called backdrops within your chosen game folder.  in there drop your trailer and rename your trailer to theme.mp4.

Then make the backdrops folder "hidden" by right clicking the folder and selecting properties.  then enable the hidden radio button and apply, if your prompted to apply to files in the folder click yes.

as easy as that.