Trailers not working, "Supporter Membership Required"

jagojago

jagojago

I have MB trailers and intros installed and have my supporter keys entered but the trailers/intros no longer work. When I click on the trailers section manually I get the message "Supporter membership required" and no trailers appear. I am running the latest version of MB server and MB classic. I looked in the MB server settings and it still appears my supporter key is installed, what am I doing wrong?

jagojago

It seems to be working tonight and I have done nothing different or changed anything. I couldn't get a screen shot as it's working now but when I clicked on the trailers icon I got the no items message. I've attached my log files from yesterday when the problem was occurring, could you please see if this helps explain my intermittent issue with trailers working? Thanks for the reply ebr!

MBClassic-161120143306016b4d7f496aa516a2b61c688c6b.log

MBClassic-1611201421d0d9faacc34efbb045191590491170.log

There are no errors in those logs that would explain anything but this check is not done in MBC anyway.  It would be on the server.  I suspect your server had trouble reaching ours yesterday for some reason.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
radardog88

I've got the same problem.  No errors.  I just became a (new) member and entered the code.  I installed the trailers plugin but on my clients it says "Supported Membership Required"  I've attached a screenshot.

post-2281-0-53728200-1417297090_thumb.jpg

I've got the same problem.  No errors.  I just became a (new) member and entered the code.  I installed the trailers plugin but on my clients it says "Supported Membership Required"  I've attached a screenshot.

Sorry to hear that. If you open the web interface to the server dashboard, what do you see? is there a gold coin in the top right, or is it silver?

This may simply be an issue of timing.  The trailer channel may need to be refreshed after the new supporter key is entered.