Auto Box Set Plugin and Multi-Part Movies

Nelvin

Hi,

I have some movies, which are spreaded into two files (multi-part).

I have named both movie-files correctly according the naming convention ( .... Part1)
and it is displayed correctly as one movie in the metadata view.

But there is a Collection generated, where both parts of the movie are contained.

I already triggered collection update and library scan, but nothing helps.

Any ideas ?

Nelvin

Do I need to delete something before ?

I get only this one

2014-11-12 17:28:52.7725 Info - Auto Box Sets: Executing Automatic BoxSet creation. Found 108 potential box sets.
2014-11-12 17:28:52.8818 Info - Auto Box Sets: Automatic BoxSet creation completed.

Hi,

it seems that it detects, that only one movie is there and ignores the set (see logfile part)
but it doesnt delete the existing wrong Collection entry, which contains the two movie parts.

So I have manually deleted the folder in data\Collections and restarted auto Box set creation.

Now its fine ...

2014-11-13 08:32:45.0377 Debug - Auto Box Sets: Found box set 87186 with 1 members.
2014-11-13 08:32:45.0377 Debug - Auto Box Sets: Ignoring set because only has 1 member (needs at least 2).
2014-11-13 08:32:45.0377 Info - Auto Box Sets: Automatic BoxSet creation completed.

Thx
Nelvin

All the folders in the data/collections folder have the the name schema based on the collection ID. So I deleted the one with the relevant id ( and checked the collection.xml before). After that and a refresh the collection wasnt there any more, like it should be.