Help finding metadata manager

Silkworm

Silkworm

hi

Been using media browser for many years now, but first time posting.

Have ran into a problem with my metadata for a anime title and am trying to locate the metadata manager to rectify the title, but cannot find where metadata manager is located.

Please help as I am pulling my hair out ;)

Hi, using the web client with a user that has admin permissions, go into the title that you are having problems with , click on the Options selection (right next to play) and select EDIT.  You are now in the metadata manager, and more specifically the component of the manager that handles the title that you are having problems with.

Silkworm

Hi, many thanks for the reply.

My profile on the client machine has full access to the servers media folders ( Using UNC paths ).

I do not know what I am doing wrong on the server to enable me full admin access on the client machine.

Many thanks in advance

Silkworm

Thanks you Ebr,

When I open the folders on the client machine, I do not see anywhere on the menus the splash screen you just posted.

Thank you

Redshirt

ebr's screenshot is from the dashboard of the web interface. Have a look there.

Thank you all,

What a silly sausage I am. I didn't notice that little small tab in the top left corner

Thank you so much

No worries.  That's called a "hamburger" menu and they are pretty much universal on mobile devices now.