Now Playing Tab / Now Playing Menu

strugglez
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

strugglez

Hey, I don't know if this is a function worth adding as I don't know whether it is in settings so far, but when I am playing music, it would be nice to see what is playing (say bottom right corner where the track functions are) if in case I decide to go back and view other albums. Also, I've noticed that in order to go and see what is playing, I practically have to go back out of MB3 and into WMC main menu, to go to the now playing tab there.

I may be wrong but I do believe MB3 users would benefit greatly from this.

if you could move this to the forum for the client you're referring to, that would be much easier for us than putting everything into the general area.

I moved it.

Unfortunately, this is a function of each individual view on each individual theme so not something we can really control at a global level.  Most themes give you a button on the screen to switch back to the music player, but I don't think any of them show any information about what is playing.

• Solution

Could this possibly be an idea to be implemented in to MB3? I for one, think it would be awesome. :)

As I said in the post above, the individual themes control the presentation of the entire interface so it would have to be done in each of them.  MBT will handle it better.

• Like 1