Can I create a channel that just opens a web page?

ebr

That is a plug-in for MBT, not MBC.  I'm not aware of anything that will do exactly what you want.  There is some web browsing capability build into WMC but I doubt it is compatible with any modern website.

I have searched around for the answer to this question, but using the word "browser" sort of conflicts with finding results on this site.

There are a few web pages that I use often that don't have apps or plug-ins for MediaBrowser (yet). 

One of the biggest is the Big Ten Network app.   Is it possible to create a channel that just minimizes MBC and opens up a specific web page?  If so, I could use this when I wanted to watch BTN and then when I'm done return to MBC.

That is a plug-in for MBT, not MBC.  I'm not aware of anything that will do exactly what you want.  There is some web browsing capability build into WMC but I doubt it is compatible with any modern website.

Well I don't need it to open within WMC, I just want it to minimize MBC and open the page. 

I can add it as a shortcut within WMC, so seems like I could create it as a channel within MBC, I'm just not sure how.

Hmm... seems like it would be easier to implement something like that.

For now I will just add them to my WMC buttons and continue to use MBC.   Having lots of trouble with live TV in MBT anyway.