Request for Price Reduction of Emby Premiere for Brazilians

JS-BR

JS-BR

(ENGLISH)

Hey folks at Emby,

I hope you're all doing well! I just wanted to start off by saying that I'm a huge fan of Emby and love everything you do to enhance our movie and series-watching experience.

But you know, I've noticed something that I wanted to share with you guys. The price of Emby Premiere here in Brazil is a bit steep, you know? I understand there's all the incredible work you do behind it, but when we convert the $4.99 monthly fee to Brazilian reais, it ends up being around 25.26 reais. That's a bit tough.

I've checked out other streaming services around here, like Netflix and Amazon Prime, and they're in the range of R$ 18.90 and R$ 19.90 per month. So it ends up that Emby is a bit out of our reality.

Could you guys maybe consider lowering the price a bit for us folks in Brazil? Like, I don't know, maybe around 10 reais a month? I think that would be a fairer and more accessible price for us down here.

Anyway, just wanted to share this idea with you because I really believe in the work you do and I'm sure this could help a lot of people enjoy Emby even more.

Thanks for reading and for all your dedication in providing us with such an amazing service!

Cheers,

[JS-BR]

(PORTUGUÊS - BRASIL)

Pedido para Redução do Preço do Emby Premiere para os Brasileiros

Oi pessoal do Emby,

Eu espero que vocês estejam todos bem! Queria começar dizendo que sou super fã do Emby e adoro tudo o que vocês fazem para melhorar a nossa experiência de assistir filmes e séries.

Mas sabe, tenho percebido algo que queria compartilhar com vocês. O preço do Emby Premiere aqui no Brasil está um pouquinho salgado, sabe? Eu entendo que tem todo o trabalho incrível que vocês fazem por trás disso, mas quando a gente converte os 4,99 dólares mensais para reais, acaba saindo por volta de 25,26 reais. Aí complica um pouco.

Eu dei uma olhada nos outros serviços de streaming por aqui, como a Netflix e a Amazon Prime, e elas estão na faixa dos R$ 18,90 e R$ 19,90 por mês. Então acaba que o Emby fica um pouco fora da nossa realidade.

Será que daria para pensar em abaixar um pouco o preço para a galera do Brasil? Tipo, sei lá, uns 10 reais mensais? Acho que isso seria um valor mais justo e mais acessível para a gente por aqui.

Enfim, queria compartilhar essa ideia com vocês porque acredito muito no trabalho que fazem e tenho certeza de que isso poderia ajudar muita gente a aproveitar o Emby ainda mais.

Obrigado por lerem e por toda a dedicação de vocês em nos proporcionar um serviço tão incrível!

Abraços,

[JS-BR]