Premier License Questions

EmYaj

EmYaj
Posted (edited)

Do we have some idea of how many devices I'm at when I get the message " You have a Monthly Emby Premiere plan, but your device usage is close to the limit."   What does it mean by close? Is it like 20? 24?   Some idea of how the warning message works would be helpful to know if I'm going to have to upgrade if I add 1 more user or not for example.

How does upgrading and downgrading my license work? For example, I currently have a 25 device limit.   I have more than 3 weeks left before my monthly renewal, if I upgrade today to the 45 device limit plan does it take effect immediately and do I pay the full amount of $11.99 and I lose the remainder of this month that I've already paid for?  How does downgrading work?  If I want to drop back down to 25 licenses from 45, how do I do that and what are the cost implications?

Thanks!
Edited by EmYaj

Hi. I believe billing support already answered your questions but a quick repeat here for others:

1) That message shows when you are within 3-5 devices of the limit

2) Just cancel your current sub and start the new one you want.  Then you can email billing support to adjust any prices that may be necessary.

Thanks.