New server update changed the layout of all my collections!!

Tenyrsgone27

4 minutes ago, Tenyrsgone27 said:

Yes scrolling VS grid, there ya go, however you need to understand it. Before it was a grid now it's a stupid scroll. Needs to go back to a grid view. 

Before server upgrade to latest version: Layout was 1000% awesome in a grid format

After server upgrade to latest version: Layout is now 1 row of movies in a scrolling format t. <-- Obviously the latest update did this.

Since your saying the collections tab has nothing to do with the file format, then it's Emby Server latest update that changed it from grid to scrolling. Needs to be switched back to grid view. 

I think you actually have something more besides Movies in the collection, but whatever that is, it's currently not being displayed for some reason. So we should be able to get to the bottom of that and get those items to display, and then I think it will make more sense.

Tenyrsgone27

Ok. I'll wait for the next update. Thank you!

Tenyrsgone27
Posted (edited)

Is there a 4.8.6 for Windows?

Edited by Tenyrsgone27

I can confirm that Folders added to Collections are not displaying. This is not fixed in 4.8.6 but will be resolved in 4.8.7. Thanks.

• Like 1

Tenyrsgone27
Posted (edited)

I see in 4.8.6 is now has a scroll row called "folders" showing the folders, but I would really like it to be back in a grid view in 4.8.7 please. Thank you. 

Edited by Tenyrsgone27
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tenyrsgone27 said:

I see in 4.8.6 is now has a scroll row called "folders" showing the folders, but I would really like it to be back in a grid view in 4.8.7 please. Thank you. 

HI, yes an option for that is certainly possible. Thanks.

• Facepalm 1

Happy2Play

Doesn't help with other clients but editing scrollx in linkeditems.js will remove scroll per row.

scrollX = !1,
            "BoxSet" === item.Type && itemTypes.length < 2 && (scrollX = !1),

screencapture-localhost-8091-web-index-html-2024-05-06-20_34_01.thumb.png.095199f2e0b9e216fc9d8953dd16e72f.png

rexerm
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

scrollX = !1,
            "BoxSet" === item.Type && itemTypes.length < 2 && (scrollX = !1),

Hmm - didn't seem to have any effect when I tried on 4.8.6.  Anything more than a reboot needed after editing?