Questions about the moving naming structure

1971camaroguy

1971camaroguy

I currently have all of my movies named by name and year "Back to the Future (1985)" and my trailers appended with -trailer at the end of that same name. I also have some multiples in the same folder named with that same structure but with -Directors Cut and -Theatrical Release.

This works great .......I want to add some automation on my masking and the movie names are going to have to change to be able to output the aspect ratio

I would think "Aliens (1979)_AR235"  would still be fine but what about trailers and multiples?

Would "Aliens (1979)-trailer_AR235" or "Aliens (1979)-Directors Cut_AR235" be ok?  Won't cause anything to act wonky?  I feel like it's going to make the drop down for the multiple say exactly what is after the dash.....including _AR235

Thanks for any advice on how to handle this...I could always put the different versions in it's own folder I guess. 

I would think "Aliens (1979)_AR235"  would still be fine but what about trailers and multiples?

Hi, this is likely to cause problems with multi-versions, so I would look at our naming examples here:

Movie Naming