ghost sessions in dashboard

blackcatTN

blackcatTN

Running the latest linux version of the server.

I keep seeing these ghost sessions that stay on the dashboard until I stop the server and restart.

When I try to stop these sessions by using the square stop botton, the timeout error eventually pops up and the session stays on the dashboard and never moves.

How do I stop the ghost sessions from staying on the dashboard?

Other devices sessions show up and disappear when the user stops playing as expected.  Seems to happen with Chromecast and Roku.

Screenshot2024-04-29at2_35_24PM.png.bd00e2eeaf8ccb7288eb5fdda6136ddd.pngScreenshot2024-04-29at2_35_15PM.thumb.png.0c905d67ac8aab1a3333e2981eee8cea.png

• Agree 1

MBSki

I see the same on the latest windows server.

blackcatTN

When you try to click on the stop icon to kill the session do you get the same timeout error?

That makes me thing that the client is NOT connected since the stop command cannot reach that client with the ghost session on the dashboard.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.35.15 PM.png

TeamB
1 hour ago, blackcatTN said:

That makes me thing that the client is NOT connected since the stop command cannot reach that client with the ghost session on the dashboard.

I know the client is not connected as that device is not even in the house, it is a tablet and not in the house currently. (there is no remote access to my server)

I have also checked the logs and that client has not connected to the server in 24 hours.