Channel development and starting video at a specific time

hamstercat

hamstercat

Here's a bit of context on what I'm trying to do:

I'm currently developing my first channel for Media Browser 3 and it's going well. The channels pulls information from LoLeventsVoDs about past games in the LCS in a spoiler-free format. I'm now able to display past events, and the different matches in them in Media Browser 3. The videos are links to Riot's Twitch account where they have all of their old broadcast available. Using Twitch API, I'm able to find the video's URL and return them in my channel's IRequiresMediaInfoCallback.GetChannelItemMediaInfo(...) method in different blocks.

Now my problem:

Each match is a link to Twitch's broadcast page with a specific start time. For example, let's say I have two videos in a match:

Is there a way to tell Media Browser to start playback at 27m13s and 34m21s respectively?

You can't right now but i can work with you on that during the next server release cycle. For now just get the rest of it handled even though the videos will start from the beginning.

hamstercat

Alright, thanks! I'm almost done with it, all that is left is the item order. I'll leave it with starting the video from the beginning for now.