NVIDIA shield and both my TV Hisense app stop loading after closeing.

TXTECHIE
Go to solution Solved by TXTECHIE,

TXTECHIE

I am having new trouble today with Logging in back into Emby app. it is the app on my NVIDIA shield and both my Google TV Home  Emby app both stop loading Emby. it just spin and spin today with Loading.
 i uninstalled Emby on Shield it only works once. if i close the Emby app. it is back to spinning when i try to open it again it is back to spinning at loading..all my computer web page are working fine and my android  phone app. it just both Android TV Emby app. both app are used on my same TV one is on Google TV other is on input 2 with NVIDIA shield .. same Local network as Emby server.
Server was updated to the new 4.8.5.0 this week.

Edited by TXTECHIE

TXTECHIE

I installed Arm7 APK on the NVIDIA shield devise and it did work OK. it will open the app after closing it... is working now with APK.
 i will test it next on Google TV and see.

• Thanks 1

TXTECHIE

I installed Arm7 APK Emby on Google TV and it is working ok too. it will open and close.. it was google play app that had the trouble loading Emby if dev need to look into it..

• Thanks 1

Anyone on the Emby team have a fix for this trouble for the Emby TV for android app not loading right... this is still a problem with loging back in after an exit of the app... it shows when i hit the button again. invalid user or password. we need a fix for this..i see that the  local network login option was removed from the server.
 it is spinning on "loading" still no login...and i like this app better than that other basic emby android app. this one has a much better menu. like i say if i reinstall it works once.. ok until i exit the emby app. and then it will not login back in after that...that basic emby apk app is working after exiting the app. but not this app for Emby for TV..

Edited by TXTECHIE

57 minutes ago, TXTECHIE said:

Anyone on the Emby team have a fix for this trouble for the Emby TV for android app not loading right... this is still a problem with loging back in after an exit of the app... it shows when i hit the button again. invalid user or password. we need a fix for this..i see that the  local network login option was removed from the server.
 it is spinning on "loading" still no login...and i like this app better than that other basic emby android app. this one has a much better menu. like i say if i reinstall it works once.. ok until i exit the emby app. and then it will not login back in after that...that basic emby apk app is working after exiting the app. but not this app for Emby for TV..

Make sure that your Emby server is displaying the proper addresses for WAN and LAN on its dashboard.

• Like 1

Address is correct for local and remote both..connection to the server is OK and that's not the problem. i can connect with all other PC and web page too. that "Emby for Android TV 2.1.10g" this is the only app that get stuck on loading after i exit out that app on both devises..its show invalid user or password massage later. this looks like a bug to me . it was working with that app Emby for Android TV a week ago just fine not sure what change.  i did also upgrade the server a week ago to 4.8.5.0...NVIDIA shield and both my Google TV Home are the only two devises not working with that one app Emby for Android TV 2.1.10g... it is the app from the play-store is the one that is not working right. i can login once when i first install app just fine. it just not able to log back after i exit out of that Emby for Android TV 2.1.10g. it is stuck on "loading" when i open it and shows wrong user or password. i installed that other Emby Apk side by side and it is working just fine on both devise even after i exit out of the app..but not with that "Emby for Android TV" 2.1.10g .

Edited by TXTECHIE

arrbee99

Probably completely irrelevant but I had something similar(ish) last night and I think it was an update to Norton buggering things up. Although if it started back on 27th its even less likely. Oh well, I've typed it now.

• Like 1

• Solution

Ok.. I got it fix it was my local network on my server i have two network adderss on my server now one 1GB on motherboard and a new 10GB network card i add 3 months ago and that 1GB had the wrong IP address with wrong subnet  in it when i was testing other thing a week back and i did not change that ip back to the right subnet and turn it back off. to run my new 10GB network card only.
so it was my Network IP it was double on EMBY server and one was wrong IP address not showing.. it was my bad.. sorry for the trouble and thank you everyone for your help too.
Everything is now working great it will log out and log back in very fast on all APPS. Thank you EMBY Team..

Edited by TXTECHIE
  • Thanks 1