Emby Connect/server issue

AthielD

AthielD

I have been trying to figure out why my server wasn't accessible externally, and during the process, found that the emby connect log in didn't work anymore either, so I was trying to figure THAT out, and when I looked at the users, the Emby connect account wasn't shown in my user profile. 

So, I went to add that, and get an error that says "The Emby Connect user is already linked to another user on this server", however, I don't HAVE any other users, so I'm very confused. 

So first question: Can I find what account on the server my emby connect account is associated with, and then second (may need to open a new thread for this) can someone please help me figure out why external access, including Emby Connect stopped working? 

As far as I can recall, I haven't made any changes to the server between when it did it work and when it stopped, but maybe a Windows update broke something.

I could always reinstall the server software but every time I do, I have to spend days fixing movie/TV/album labels.

So, I went to add that, and get an error that says "The Emby Connect user is already linked to another user on this server", however, I don't HAVE any other users, so I'm very confused. 

Hi there, please attach the emby server log from when you tried to do this:

Thanks.