Emby server features

markyskus

markyskus

Now I'm using Emby and Plex too. 
Two things which in Plex a little bit better
-In the tv shows, plex could download name for the seasons, for example american horror story, season 1-The Murder House, it would be awesome if Emby could do that too without editing the metadata

-other thing is the movies with different editions, for example Leon the professional Theatrical and Extended Cut. Plex made 2 movie with flags, emby make 2 movie without anything difference, I could grouping the versions, It looks better, but it would be great if I start for example Leon, before the movie start, the server drops a choosable message about which version I want to play (maybe with extra information, resoultion, language, watched, and maybe a new type of cover art for these movies)

Hi, yes these are certainly possible for future updates. Thanks.

markyskus

thanks, I love emby (and has got lifetime premiere) but some features and some client apps are better with plex 

or with the movie editions, it's good enough if emby add some flag or somethings for the editions (like plex) the problem with the current solution is 2 thing, with groupped editions its not simple to choose from it (for example older or younger users) and without groupping the problem is there is exactly the same

• Thanks 1