Unpack directory in library

Jey2024

Jey2024

Hi all,
My apologies if this has been asked before or if I'm overlooking a setting. I have set the scanning media files scheduled tasks to 15 minutes. However, some of the NZBs I'm downloading will take around 15-30 minutes to download via SAB. The problem is, while unpacking the download, SAB used to change the directory name to _UNPACK_the_movie_name. So, there is a prefix added called _UNPACK_, and during this time, if Emby scans the folder, in the library, you can see this unpacked folder name as well like this - _UNPACK_the_movie_name

Is there any way for me to set the library not to display directory names starting with _UNPACK_? I know if I increase the scheduled media scanning interval to 1-2 hours, this will resolve the issue, but I'm trying to find if there are any workarounds first.

Thanks

pwhodges

I would download into a separate directory that Emby doesn't scan, and move completed downloads to their destination, which should be an instant action.

Paul

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Jey2024
8 hours ago, pwhodges said:

I would download into a separate directory that Emby doesn't scan, and move completed downloads to their destination, which should be an instant action.

Paul

Thanks. The manual method will always work, but I'm working on automating the connection of quite a number of system, that's why I wanted to automate this.