please change back the "View All" button in the actor list!

gejianya

gejianya

If the “View All” button in the actor list is not changed back, I will delete emby forever. I believe that for users who have a large number of video management needs, frequently changing the actor list function will cause you to lose a lot of users. If you don't care, , then you can continue to change it. No need to reply to me, I will check for the next update. If the actor details page still cannot waterfall view all the actor's works, then goodbye!
Why don’t you so-called product managers know how to simplify the complex and increase user operations?

---------- using Google Translate

2024-04-22182145.thumb.png.ad0e398a78c7b6c1ca3a5bda9d0dc9e4.png

• Like 2

Hi, yes the missing > button is resolved for the next release. Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

gejianya
2024年4月23日上午3点21分,卢克说:

您好,是的,缺少的 > 按钮已在下一个版本中解决。谢谢。

OK, thanks. I hope that product updates can go through multiple tests before going online to check whether the old functions are covered by the new code. I know that the company may not have many testers and there is no time to test in such detail. Then the appropriate version iteration can be slower. Now the functions It is generally complete, updates can be slowed down appropriately, and the testing time before the product is launched is increased. This is necessary and can reduce user troubles, because update bugs often appear, which will cause users to resist updates.