Boxsets Get Unboxed

demonseed

demonseed

image.thumb.png.cc85bfa732eba9df5292dde71fa896cb.png

Hello all, 

Here of late, I have found myself with an abundance of free time on my hands, and up to now I've been selfishly spending that time almost exclusively playing video games, but even that has grown tiresome so I started thinking of other ways I could occupy myself and the idea hit me one day while digging through old files on my computer, when I found a small collection of Icons I started developing years ago, but I never released publicly because of reasons not worth getting into, that I might like to revive the old project.

Then I thought about all the people in this community that have managed to keep my old projects alive, and wondered if after all this time, would there be any interest in a new style being developed? 

I haven't used any kind of media manager (including emby) for a very long time so I don't really know what sort of styling is being used these days and if my old design would even fit in to the modern UI.

So that's where you come in, because I'd like to know if there would be any desire for a new set such as these, and if I were to pick up where I had left off building up this collection, will you guys even use them?

Here is a link to download the set so far, for you to play around with to determine if this something you'd enjoy and like to see more of. If you do load these up into emby, please share a screen shot so I too can see how they look in the modern UI! 

My vision for this new collection is to use the highest quality images possible when creating the new disc's, and to try to not use true disc labels that are covered in badges and unwanted clutter. So these won't be an accurate representation of the  disc's in your IRL collections but instead a more aesthetic representation of what I think they should look like.

That's about all I have to say on the matter, so go try them out, see how they feel, and then come back and tell me all about it!

• Like 5