Live TV - Programmers remove banners based on keywords

groenator
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

groenator

Hi,

This is my Live TV - Programmers section, it shows all the banners for the channels I used. 

image.thumb.png.6000676ade864c071cbe033e03df7438.png

However, is it possible to customize this section and remove banners like SIGN OFF or Paid Programming to NOT show without disabling the channel? 

Edited by groenator

Hi, is this m3u plus xml guide data?

The m3u setup screen has an option to filter on groups.

groenator
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, is this m3u plus xml guide data?

The m3u setup screen has an option to filter on groups.

That is correct, is the m3u playlist. Where do you have this filter? You mean in the Channel Section of Live TV?

8 hours ago, groenator said:

That is correct, is the m3u playlist. Where do you have this filter? You mean in the Channel Section of Live TV?

Hi, it's on the m3u setup screen where you first added the m3u.

groenator

Do you have a guide? All I want is to add a filter to NOT show banners for items which are not live. I don't think we are both taking about the same thing.

OK I reread your request and all of this comes from your guide data source. Are you looking to hide that channel altogether, or just the image that says Paid Programming?

If you want to make the channel go away completely, then the new options we've added on the m3u setup screen might help with that. It's the new option called "Only import channels containing these groups".

On the other hand, if you just want to customize the image, then you'll need to consult whoever produces your xml guide data.

• Solution
1 hour ago, groenator said:

I am looking to hide the image that says paid programming, sign off, anything which is not live.

OK, to Emby those are just images. There's no way to know what the text inside the image says. Therefore this is a question for your xml guide data source.

groenator

I thought the text underneath the image is linked to the actual banner?Sign-off is comming from the xml file and that entry has the image banner. Thats what I know. So wouldn't be possible to add a filter like in the control panel (where we add the category name toNOT load in the tv guide) for users, to say: if programing starts sing-off keyword don't show?