Unable to play via ipad client or web client

spon

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I thought I would start here. I love the XBMB3C add on and use it pretty much exclusively. I recently started having an issue where I am not able to start playback via either the web app, web browser client or the paid iPad app. I am able to browse and play content directly inside of XBMB3C, but I love being able to browse on my ipad and then play directly in XBMB3C. I have the same experience on 3 separate setups; 2 HTPCs and 1 Linux pivos dios box. I am on the latest beta version of MB server (I also have the same issue with the latest official release) and the latest version of XBMB3C.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Angelblue05

Which version of XBMB3C are you using?

This was solved in the latest beta repo. I was experiencing the same issue because XBMB3C didn't tell MBS what it can play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Thanks for the responses guys. 

AngelBlue - I was on the regular repo, but switched to the Beta repo, updated the plugin to version .9.702 and am still seeing the issue.

null_pointer - XBMB3C does not show up in the client list at all. I will pull a XBMC log and post it, but I'm not sure what you mean by "with the XBMB3C addon loggin set to (1)". Can you elaborate?

Thanks!!

So I was completely wrong and upgrading to the latest release in the beta repo did the trick. I think I must have been in the official release repo the first time.

Thanks for the help guys!

• Like 1