Does not automatically connect user to Fire Stick

HeroLeam

HeroLeam

My application is paid for by Amazon, and every time I turn on my fire stick to use emby it keeps loading infinitely and it doesn't automatically connect the already saved user, I need to go to fire stick settings every time, in applications, emby app and clear the data, after that it works normally, but if I exit emby to access any other app and don't run emby on the fire stick for a while, I need to clear the app's data again to use it.

This has been happening for a while now, a while ago this didn't happen, can you tell me why this happens? If I access the web via PC or cell phone it works normally...

Edited by HeroLeam
I added an addendum

HeroLeam
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi.  Can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and see how that compares?

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks.

9 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  On Amazon, you can just search for the app "Emby" and install from the store.

This one can't be installed, what I have is this one

https://www.amazon.com/-/pt/gp/product/B00VVJKTW8/ref=mas_sim

and that's what I paid to use on my fire stick lite

attached image of the installed app version and server

IMG_20240416_191504.jpg

IMG_20240416_191509.jpg

Edited by HeroLeam

Just now, HeroLeam said:

This one can't be installed

What device are you using?

HeroLeam
1 hour ago, ebr said:

Okay, we haven't enabled it for the lower devices yet.  We could try that on the next update and see if it performs.

Thanks.

ok, how will I receive notification that everything is ok in the next update?

4 hours ago, HeroLeam said:

ok, how will I receive notification that everything is ok in the next update?

Since it’s not in the store yet for you, you won’t, but after that you will.

HeroLeam
22 minutes ago, Luke said:

Since it’s not in the store yet for you, you won’t, but after that you will.

Yes, but my question is how will I know if it is already available? Will I need to go in every day to see?

Another question, as I already paid to use it, will I need to pay again in this other app?

Atalay20

I also have an issue with my firestick Lite which I dont have on any others.

If I login with connect, it takes me to the other options screen. If I select change server I see the server but which I select it it goes back to the other options.

If I log in manually from there it works but when I come back in I have to log in manually again.

Is this an issue with the LITE version?

HeroLeam
1 hour ago, Atalay20 said:

I also have an issue with my firestick Lite which I dont have on any others.

If I login with connect, it takes me to the other options screen. If I select change server I see the server but which I select it it goes back to the other options.

If I log in manually from there it works but when I come back in I have to log in manually again.

Is this an issue with the LITE version?

What I understand is that the version of the "Emby for Fire TV" app did not have a certain update to run functionally, which is why we are having this problem. I think that's it. We have to wait for the version of the "Emby" App to be released for the Fire Stick TV Lite device, when? I don't know, they didn't give a date for solving the problem...