Media Browser is in need of a dismiss button for Video Resume

Lighthammer

Lighthammer

Something that is stupidly tedious is the design of the resume function for Media Browser.

First off, there are several minor bugs that will cause videos that have been fully viewed to show up under resume. I've noticed many times videos that are part of a play list show up often as resumes even though the play list completed.

That being said, it's very tedious having to open videos up that have been flagged as resume just so I can zip them to the end so they no longer show up under resume.

First and foremost, these items need a button to dismiss them but it would probably be cool if MB Server had an option to auto-dismiss videos after 3,5 or 7 days with the default being 3; and of course an option to never auto-dismiss. 

This --- would make my life better where Media Browser is concerned. 

Or hit the check mark twice.

There is an open request for ageing out resume status.  Find it and lend your support.

There is also discussion of marking something watched also clearing the resume status and I think that probably makes sense.  I just wish I could remember why we deliberately designed it to not do that...  :mellow:

Redshirt

Or hit the check mark twice.

There is an open request for ageing out resume status.  Find it and lend your support.

There is also discussion of marking something watched also clearing the resume status and I think that probably makes sense.  I just wish I could remember why we deliberately designed it to not do that...  :mellow:

That works, but for trakt users, it'll also be sending notifications to trakt.tv and affected their remote watched history.

• Like 1