Accidental Discovery

ErikaJ

ErikaJ

Good Day,

It's been a minute since I have been on this forum and the other day I accidentally discovered the following so I thought I would share it. It is a way to group certain channels together so it is easier to find them. For instance you can group by "sports", "movies", etc. Once you include the code shown below, it displays the group buttons as shown in the pic below. This is shown while in Live Tv..Programs.

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="####### SPORTS #######" tvg-logo="" group-title="SPORTS HD/4K",####### SPORTS ####### 

The code above also adds a blank place in the "guide" mode so that you can define specific group sections quickly while scrolling through the EPG. I found this by accident because I was trying to define some background color for the area on the left hand side. The default grey is okay but I would like to add a brighter color across the section where this blank area has been created. This would add additional definition to sections while scrolling. So any help in this would be appreciated.

I don't know if this has been discussed or discovered before but if it has I apologize. Cheers!!!

discover1.JPG

• Thanks 2