No subtitle mode in setting not work ,forced subtitle still show

kiraphim00
Go to solution Solved by kiraphim00,

kiraphim00

i select no subtitle as the default in setting 

but its keep load forced subtitle as the default 

visproduction

Kira,

I believe the subtitle remember each user's choice and shows that choice the next time the user comes back to the media.  Also, there should be some subtitle choices in the dashboard setup.

If you happen to want the opposite to always show a subtitle, just name the subtitle file with [Exact filename of media].en.default.srt. 

Also depends on where the subtitles are located:

1. Burned onto the video.  (There is no option to change this.)
  2. Embedded into the video file. - I believe there are some dashboard settings to adjust what happens.  Sorry, I never bothered to use this type of subtitle.
  3. Plugin downloads subtitles automatically. - Check the dashboard and plug in settings.  This only works with a premium membership.

Hope that helps.

• Agree 1

• Solution
kiraphim00
14 minutes ago, visproduction said:

Kira,

I believe the subtitle remember each user's choice and shows that choice the next time the user comes back to the media.  Also, there should be some subtitle choices in the dashboard setup.

If you happen to want the opposite to always show a subtitle, just name the subtitle file with [Exact filename of media].en.default.srt. 

Also depends on where the subtitles are located:

1. Burned onto the video.  (There is no option to change this.)
  2. Embedded into the video file. - I believe there are some dashboard settings to adjust what happens.  Sorry, I never bothered to use this type of subtitle.
  3. Plugin downloads subtitles automatically. - Check the dashboard and plug in settings.  This only works with a premium membership.

Hope that helps.

i use “clear saved track selection”but it do nothing ,so i uncheck “remember track selection” ,now forced subtitle not show anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1