Subtitles take a while to appear!!

baby555

baby555
Is it necessary to download extra subtitles from subtiutlos.com and subtitulos.org?
The multimedia files already have subtitles attached.
But Emby cannot display these subtitles on some televisions, for example LG

Does this not have a solution?

image.png.1a07ff7739dc16039fd8002521008b09.png

baby555

It also happens to me in the current version 4.8.3.0
They don't show me
With SRT subtitles (SubRip)
With ASS subtitles
The LG TV does not show them, Samsung TVs take more than 1 minute to show them, and in each episode you have to pause it for 1 minute so that it shows it to you... The same in Chrome and Edge, and sometimes Edge doesn't even show them ...
The only devices that do get subtitles instantly are Android cell phones and Android TVs.

Before Emby had this problem, but in an update at the end of 2023 they had corrected it, but in this update 4.8.3.0 the error in the subtitles returned

baby555
On 4/10/2024 at 11:30 PM, Ronstang said:

What kind of subtitles?  Are these directly from a DVD or Bluray or are these SRT (SubRip) text based subs?  Are they inside the mkv file or external?  There are a lot of variables here you need to be more specific about so we can help you.

It also happens to me in the current version 4.8.3.0
They don't show me
With SRT subtitles (SubRip)
With ASS subtitles
The LG TV does not show them, Samsung TVs take more than 1 minute to show them, and in each episode you have to pause it for 1 minute so that it shows it to you... The same in Chrome and Edge, and sometimes Edge doesn't even show them ...
The only devices that do get subtitles instantly are Android cell phones and Android TVs.

Before Emby had this problem, but in an update at the end of 2023 they had corrected it, but in this update 4.8.3.0 the error in the subtitles returned

baby555

Hola 

Me esta sucediendo en la version actual 4.8.3.0
No me muestran los subtitulos rapidamente, sino despues de pausar 1 minuto de reproduccion y de ahi recien aparecen
Con subtitulos ASS

Con subtitulos SubRip (Edge)
La tv LG no los muestra, las tv Samsung demora mas de 1 minuto en mostrarlos, y en cada episodio tienes que pausarlo 1 minuto para que recien te lo muestre... Lo mismo en el navegador Edge
Los unicos dispositivos que si saca los subtitulos de manera instantanea, son los celulares android y las tv android y navegador chrome (pero solo con los subttulos SubRip, no los subtitulos ASS

Antes Emby tenia este problema, pero en una actualizacion de finales del 2023 lo habian corregido, pero en esta actualizacion 4.8.3.0 volvio el error en los subtitulos

baby555

Hello

It is happening to me in the current version 4.8.3.0
They don't show me the subtitles quickly, but after pausing the playback for 1 minute and from there they just appear.
With ASS subtitles

With SubRip (Edge) subtitles
The LG TV does not show them, Samsung TVs take more than 1 minute to show them, and in each episode you have to pause it for 1 minute so that it shows it to you... The same in the Edge browser
The only devices that do get subtitles instantly are Android cell phones and Android TVs and Chrome browsers (but only with SubRip subtitles, not ASS subtitles).