Add header including series name to all sub-screens

Gilgamesh_48

Gilgamesh_48

I will just make this about one screen but i know there are others where it would help identification.

I was checking my drives, i had a power failure and i lost a few files, to see what, if anything, was missing. I used the "View missing episodes" screen. I only had a few files missing but i wanted to find all of them and i kind of got into a rhythm of checking and then making notes if any files was missing.

I checked several dozen series before I hit one that was missing an episode. The screen that was up at the time I saw the missing episode had no indication of what series I was actually examining and while it was not too much of a problem as I was just making notes but, if i needed to know the series name and my old brain had a lapse (which happens all too often now days) it would be at least "inconvenient." 

I suggest that every sub screen that can be accessed and contains info that might trigger a need for some action have the series name as at least part of the header at the top of the screen.
It is not imperative but it would be very good if, when navigating to any sub screen, the series name was clearly available. It just makes maintenance much easier and cleaner for us older folks.

Thanks.

HI, but sub-screen do you mean the missing episodes dialog?